Friday, July 1, 2016

Everything Exciting at Once

I guess it's just that time of the year when all the exciting things happen at once! Like waking up and finding that part of your tree came down in the night...Luckily that happened over the weekend so there was enough time to clear it up.

But it otherwise seems like everything's happening at once. Shell Shocked came out in print yesterday, and tomorrow Egg Whites and Blue will be available, just in time for all your patriotic weekend celebrations!

And I'm planning on a bit of fun to celebrate! I was stumped for what to do at first, before I remembered that Egg Whites and Blue is all about cooking. So get ready for free recipes! In the spirit of Kiko's terrible ex Sander, I will be posting a couple delicious recipes tomorrow. These are bonus recipes not found in the back of the book otherwise and I'm super looking forward to making and sharing them with you.

So come back here to celebrate with me and snag yourself a couple of summery recipes!

Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment