Friday, December 30, 2016

(Hopefully) The Last 2016 Update

Soooo...you all know I try to keep it mostly positive around here. But obviously things are sometimes not going to be positive, and sadly this is one of those times. I'm going to try to make this short so we can all move on with our lives.

Probably most of you have heard that All Romance ebooks is closing--everything will be down by midnight on the 31st. Right now they aren't honoring their obligations to pay royalties, and in fact won't be paying authors anything for purchases made between now and then, so please don't buy anything of mine through there. Currently I'm published through JMS Books and Dreamspinner, so if you want anything you can get it through their sites, or places like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.

If you have a library of anything, go get it before it's lost. You should still be able to download a copy. If you preordered anything (I don't think anything of mine is currently up for preorder, but still) through ARe, both JMS and Dreamspinner are honoring those, just shoot them an email with a copy of your receipt. JMS is: adminATjms-booksDOTcom Dreamspinner is: contactATdreamspinnerpressDOTcom

Additionally, I have taken down the links on my blog to my Torquere Press publications. They have gone under as well and I haven't received payment for some of them. I haven't gotten rights back yet so I can't direct you anywhere else to get them at the moment. For now please hold off on buying any of them if you see them. I'm a little bummed about this because this was the entirety of my F/F work at the moment, but these things happen.

Anyway I wish you all a peaceful end to the year. Next post should hopefully be more positive!

Cheers!  

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well! I'm really sorry about All Romance. :( We were bummed enough about Torquere. :( Hopefully, the new year will bring you bright new opportunities to share and sell your stories!

    ReplyDelete